I turned 28 in August. Birthdays are not a big deal for me and this year was no exception. But I still have a lot to be thankful for!
When I first thought of starting my website a year ago, all I wanted to do was share my work. But now, I see it as the perfect platform to share a bit about myself from time-to-time. So, I have put together a list of really awesome facts about me. Mind you – they are absolutely random but conveniently throw light on who I am.
Here you go:
1. I was born in August. I am a proud Leo. I am Zodiac’s most natural ‘star’.
2. I practice The Secret every day. It has changed my life for the better and continues to do so.
3. I can’t start the day without a mug of steaming chai.
4. I roll my eyes a lot. I used to get picked on for that early in my career and that made me very self-conscious. Now, everyone who thinks that can take a hike! 🙂
5. The “nerd” emoji is my absolute favorite. I sometimes make a face like that — actually, most of the time. 🤓
6. I am a compulsive cleaner like Monica Gellar-Bing. I specifically like my work space and kitchen spick and span.
7. I love reading non-fiction. Anything on business, entrepreneurship and spirituality attracts me. I also find autobiographies and memoirs fascinating.
8. I am a Night Owl.🦉
9. I love writing. If I don’t write every day, I feel I haven’t worked at all!
10. I get referred a lot for work which is a good thing. It means the people I work with are nice and I am doing something right for them!
11. I want to be successful, wealthy and famous. I don’t think there is anything wrong with wanting to have it all!
12. I sometimes talk to myself.
13. I am a foodie. If I could marry food, I would.
14. I can cook surprisingly well, and love hosting people at home. Nothing makes me happier than preparing a feast for loved ones. 🙂
15. One time I ate calamari thinking it’s chicken. Remember that “chestburster” scene from Alien (1979)? I thought that would happen to me.
16. I am not a pseudo traveller. I travel for real. I travel for good. Not all my travel tales get a mention on my Instagram.
17. I am mildly obsessed with everything British. The people, the accent, the landscapes, the heritage, the food – everything! 🇬🇧
18. Inverness and Pisa will always have my heart.
19. I am an excellent holiday planner. Europe is my speciality.
20. My favorite quote:
“Supporting another’s success won’t dampen your own!”
21. I have adored Shah Rukh Khan since my childhood. He is a self-made man – I like that! He is witty. I am his biggest fan!
22. I am a huge fan of Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU). According to me, Robert Downey Jr IS Iron Man. There is no Tony Stark in the picture.
23. I think Arrested Development is hilarious. In 2018, I watched it more than 20 times on loop. I am not kidding. I don’t know if I relate more with Lucille Bluth or a magician named Gob or T (Tobias).
24. I love watching Saturday Night Live. I don’t know why people are so critical about it.
25. David Brent RULES, man!
26. I am from defence background. I have lived in many cities, changed way too many schools, made many friends. I am very proud of our Armed Forces. #MilitaryBratForever
27. I have the most amazing husband in the world! He is my best friend. 🙂 💑
28. I have a great relationship with my family, and that includes my grandparents, uncles and aunts, and cousins. I love spending time with them.
That’s all for now. 🙂
How about you?